When possible, items from multiple orders are combined into the same package to save you additional shipping costs while also being environmentally conscious. However, as we strive to ship your items out as soon as possible, orders placed at different times of the day may not be combined if they have already been printed and processed.
Articles in this section
- Should I file a dispute with PayPal or my bank or credit card company?
- How long does it take to process orders?
- Can I add an item to my existing order?
- How do I cancel my order?
- Will I be notified once my order is ready?
- How do I apply a Gift Card?
- How do I change my credit card
- Can I combine my orders to save on shipping?
- Why is my order on hold?
- Payment Card Processing Error