Smudging is a critical first step in any sacred ritual, as well as an important way to complete and seal sacred work. This ancient practice clears low vibrations and stuck energies. Burn your sage bundle, herbs or incense on a heat proof surface to clear negativity and bring healing into your space. Light the tip, and blow out the flame. Imagine the smoke cleansing your space with white light to bring back balance. If you wish, you can set your intention or prayer at this time as well. You can also use the smoke to purify the energy of sacred tools such as gemstones. The beauty of smudging is that it can be done at any time, and as often as you need, no matter your background or culture.
Articles in this section
- Can I rent your space for an event?
- How can I contact you?
- Does Athena offer readings, healing or consultations personally?
- How do I know which items will help me?
- How can I tell if my gems are authentic
- How do I use my candle for candle magic?
- How do I use my sage, incense and herbs?
- How do I use my gemstones?
- How do I use my perfume oil?
- Do you offer a wholesale program?