Founded by Athena Perrakis in 2011, Sage Goddess is the world’s largest source of sacred tools and metaphysical education. Her guiding philosophy is that those who develop and maintain a consistent and sustainable spiritual practice – one that aligns with their own cultural values and spiritual beliefs – will enjoy a longer, healthier, and happier life. To that end, her mantra “Held to a higher standard, bathed in a different light” reminds people that they are accountable for their thoughts, actions, and interactions. Those who believe and stay both faithful and authentic will experience a different peace; from there, all things are possible and unfold effortlessly in perfect time.
Articles in this section
- When was Sage Goddess Founded?
- What is the mission of Sage Goddess?
- How can I get in touch with Athena?
- What are your Headquarters hours and location?
- Can I visit Sage Goddess in person?
- What types of items does Sage Goddess sell?
- Where does Sage Goddess get its products?
- Does Sage Goddess have live events?
- Are there any job openings at Sage Goddess?