As an Affiliate, you must accept sole responsibility for all self-employment and income taxes due to income earned. At the end of each calendar year, Sage Goddess will provide a statement of earnings [1099 form] for tax purposes to each Affiliate with an annual income at or over the minimum required to be reported to the United States Internal Revenue Service.
Articles in this section
- Will I earn commission while account is paused?
- When will I receive my Holistic Healer Certificate?
- Is the Affiliate Program available to those outside the US?
- What happens if I decide to give up my Holistic Healer membership?
- Does this mean I’m a Sage Goddess Employee?
- Can Affiliates earn commissions on sales generated by other Sage Goddess Affiliates?
- Do I receive commissions on ongoing monthly membership charges?
- Do I have to pay tax on my income earned as a Sage Goddess Affiliate?
- Can I market Sage Goddess products/memberships in Sage Goddess Facebook groups?
- How do I get paid?