I recommend that you store your essential oils in a dry, cool place. Kitchen cupboards and bathroom medicine cabinets are ideal. Exposure to light can cause oils to lose their fragrance and affect their properties, making them lose some of their efficacy.
Articles in this section
- Are your products tested on animals?
- How are your essential oils extracted? How do you ensure the ongoing quality and purity of your AroMagic essential oils?
- What are solvent extracted absolute oils?
- Where do your essential oils and herbs come from and are they ethically sourced?
- Can I eat/drink your herbs/essential oils or herbs?
- Should I dilute my oils prior to massage?
- How should I store my essential oils?
- Why are there chip stones in your essential oils?
- I'm just starting out in my aromatherapy practice. Which herbs should I buy first? Which essential oils should I buy first?