Some oils are best when diluted with a carrier oil, such as jojoba, sweet almond, and coconut oils. This is especially important if you have sensitive skin, as some essential oils can cause skin irritations.
Articles in this section
- Are your products tested on animals?
- How are your essential oils extracted? How do you ensure the ongoing quality and purity of your AroMagic essential oils?
- What are solvent extracted absolute oils?
- Where do your essential oils and herbs come from and are they ethically sourced?
- Can I eat/drink your herbs/essential oils or herbs?
- Should I dilute my oils prior to massage?
- How should I store my essential oils?
- Why are there chip stones in your essential oils?
- I'm just starting out in my aromatherapy practice. Which herbs should I buy first? Which essential oils should I buy first?