Although naturopathic medicine is highly regulated and some naturopathic doctors recommend the ingestion of oils and herbs, Sage Goddess is not licensed to sell or prescribe any oil and herb for ingesting. I recommend using my Sage Goddess essential oils externally only and for anointing purposes, and using my herbs for burning in a safe burner to purify yourself and your space, safekeeping them in sachets, which you can put under your pillow of altar, and even dressing your bathtub for a relaxing bathing ritual.
Articles in this section
- Are your products tested on animals?
- How are your essential oils extracted? How do you ensure the ongoing quality and purity of your AroMagic essential oils?
- What are solvent extracted absolute oils?
- Where do your essential oils and herbs come from and are they ethically sourced?
- Can I eat/drink your herbs/essential oils or herbs?
- Should I dilute my oils prior to massage?
- How should I store my essential oils?
- Why are there chip stones in your essential oils?
- I'm just starting out in my aromatherapy practice. Which herbs should I buy first? Which essential oils should I buy first?