Our essential oils and herbs are sourced from all over the globe. In simple terms, ethical sourcing ensures that the ‘purchasing of goods & services is done without causing harm to or unintentionally exploiting humans or the environment’. At Sage Goddess, we always prioritize environmental, social and ethical factors when sourcing all our products and suppliers.
Articles in this section
- Are your products tested on animals?
- How are your essential oils extracted? How do you ensure the ongoing quality and purity of your AroMagic essential oils?
- What are solvent extracted absolute oils?
- Where do your essential oils and herbs come from and are they ethically sourced?
- Can I eat/drink your herbs/essential oils or herbs?
- Should I dilute my oils prior to massage?
- How should I store my essential oils?
- Why are there chip stones in your essential oils?
- I'm just starting out in my aromatherapy practice. Which herbs should I buy first? Which essential oils should I buy first?