Please note that the USPS and other carriers are increasing their rates this holiday season, which may result in slightly higher shipping fees. Below is a note from the USPS regarding their rates. Sage Goddess is absorbing some of this increase itself; however, some shipping costs may be higher to offset the change in carrier rates. We appreciate your understanding.
What are the USPS rate increases?
The forecasted additional revenue from the time-limited increase will depend on the volume of packages shipped between Oct. 3 and Dec. 26, 2021 – the period the Postal Service historically refers to as its holiday peak season.
The planned price changes include:
Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Parcel Select Ground and USPS Retail Ground:
- $0.75 increase for PM and PME Flat Rate Boxes and Envelopes.
- $0.25 increase for Zones 1-4, 0-10 lbs.
- $0.75 increase for Zones 5-9, 0-10 lbs.
- $1.50 increase for Zones 1-4, 11-20 lbs.
- $3.00 increase for Zones 5-9, 11-20lbs.
- $2.50 increase for Zones 1-4, 21-70 lbs.
- $5.00 increase for Zones 5-9, 21-70 lbs.